My heart beats while I’m leaning on your shoulders

they are my everthing :)
Sunday 10 February 2013 | 0 comments




they are my sunshine . they are my everthing . they cheers my life up . and taught me how to be a good and wonderful person . i love them :)

                                          nurul tasnim roslan,degree in electrical engineering at
                                                                        UNIMAP

                                    amalin aisha roslan, degree in admin at UITM DUNGUN



                                                      


                                                        THEY ARE MY BABY BOO :)




GIRL IN RED : munirah atikah taken by kopi o panas
GIRL IN BROWN : aina fatina taken by farid 

ida farhana taken by *thinking*


nur afiqah taken by  *secret *


we are first nike :)


amirah nasrin roslan taken by MR.NIK :)






   thanks friend because complete my life .you are the best thing ever love you :*



                                                    
                                                 



thanks friends :)